Bipolar depression, previously known as Manic Depression or Bipolar Manic Depression, is a chronic episodic illness associated with behavioral fluctuations. This depression is a brain disorder. The main characteristics of bipolar depression are episodes of serious mania and depression. The patient is normally found with mood swings right from high and irritable to sad and hopeless, getting back to normal mood in between. Bipolar depression normally occurs in the age of adolescence or early adulthood and continues throughout life. Its a mental disorder free from the limitations of age and duration. It may continue through several years or may be decades. Its not that there is no cure to it. In fact, Bipolar depression has a number of effective treatments that keep the potential to alleviate the suffering caused by it thereby preventing its hell like complications such as breaking relationships, loss of a job, alcohol or drug abuse and maybe a suicide. If you’re looking for more tips, Bipolar Depression North Hollywood has it for you. Here are some hard facts about Bipolar depression:
1. Manic-depressive illness can prove to be very fatal for many people.
2. It has been estimated that nearly 2 million American suffer from this bipolar depression and 1.3% among the adults in England and Wales, which can prove to be disastrous for the progress of the country.
3. Its not only the sufferer who has to go through the hard testing phase of life but the people surrounding are adversely affected. They also suffer a lot due to the disturbances in the behavior of the patient.
4. Women are more likely to suffer from this bipolar depression for their whole life as compared to that of men.
5. Though it has not been confirmed 100% that this mental manic depression is hereditary in some cases, yet several cases have shown that it can be inherited.
6. This bipolar depression is not age-bound, as in some cases 12-year old children were found to be suffering from this mental disorder.
7. Some cases can be treated with a successful treatment, but not in every case.
Now, after going through the above hard facts about bipolar depression, would you like all this to happen to you too? No, not at all. Then to prevent yourself from being a lifetime victim of this bipolar depression, you must have proper awareness about it. Start with the bipolar or manic depression symptoms first. So, go through the full information on the problem you are suffering from. This makes you your own doctor. Why to go for those expensive and time-consuming treatments to cure bipolar depression when you can treat it on your own!